Our online test can assess your choice of spoken, listening, reading, and writing skills for any language.
The test is designed to be used by: (1) recruiters, to evaluate job candidates' language skills for specific positions; or
(2) trainers as part of a language course, to evaluate before and after skills and thus gauge improvement.
The content for each online test is custom-developed. The number and type of questions (audio, video, or written), the answer time allotted for each response, the number of assigned evaluators, and many more features are entirely flexible.
Required items by test-takers are:
- PC or Mac with Explorer or Firefox
- Broadband internet connection
- Microphone and speakers (or simply a headset)
Key features include:
- Assess almost any language, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and French, Portuguese, and Dutch
- Test pronunciation, listening, writing, and reading skills
- Accessible 24/7
- Questions and answers can include your choice of plain text, images, audio, and video
- Questions can be easily customized by your own master administrator
- Customized allotted time for responses
- Create and store an online library of from which to pull
- Option to automatically randomize questions, to keep them varied between tests (this helps reduce chances of cheating)
- Results are archived in a searchable database
- Results can be shared and reviewed by multiple, designated evaluators
- Evaluators can also post and share their comments with one another about specific candidate submissions (this allows for a more objective assessment)
- Administrators can export key data as CSV files
- We can customize question templates, so they look like your company's templates
- Can be integrated with your existing LMS (learning management system)
Please register for a live demonstration.